Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New painting and 4 leaf clovers


So I used my photography lights and I am still convinced that photography is not my strength, BUT! they DID turn out better than my normal pictures, so I am still proud of the hours and hours I spent trying to get decent pictures. Here are 2 examples (above and below) of my 4 leaf clovers.

When I found these little guys, I was walking to my sister's annual Cinco De Mayo party. It was magic, I found a total of five 4-leaf clovers in ONE day.

Each leaf represents something different; faith, hope, love & luck!

The framed 4-leaf clovers are $15 each. I think the one above is 4" x 5" and the one below is 3.75" x 4.25"

I had to build a light box to get these photos. The fairy below is available on etsy for $8.

The next 4 paintings have been posted before, but I took better pictures of them. The 5th painting is brand new!

Leap Frog
10" x 10" oil on canvas
$55


Rainy Day Duck
12" x 12" oil on canvas
$65

Swinging Gnome
16" x 20" oil on canvas
$175



Fairy Tea Party
16" x 20" oil on canvas
$175

Turtle-ly
20" x 20" oil on canvas
$180

1 comment:

Shelley Whiting's art said...

Your paintings are very fun and sweet. Beautiful work.